Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Return of the Native...

Well, peeps, it's been nearly a year since my last Edible Rabbit entry. Sorry bout that.

So much has happened in the last year, it's been a busy time of learning and growth, of challenges, of heartache and also of pure, golden, unadulterated joy as well. (A not-so-subtle nod to King Solomon's "season for everything"...I'm such hack...)

On another "Proverbial" note, there is nothin' new under the sun. I'm still running. I'm still cooking (see image of last night's apple pie for evidence).



Keep reading, friends, my blog juices are simmering and I feel more pics/recipes bubbling to the surface very soon.

xoxo,
The Edible Rabbit

1 comment:

  1. Great blog!
    If you interested in modern agriculture and farming, then I will invite you to visit my blog.
    Methods of Modern Farming

    ReplyDelete